The cat i' the adage

"The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement" Karl Popper (1902 - 1994)

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Highly successful man sucks up to Aussies

Somebody called Brian McFadden thinks the British have a lot to learn from Australians. I'm quite sure this is true, but what's his evidence?

He says the British and Irish have got obsessed with his split with Kerry Katona.

Hasn't everybody? I've thought of nothing else all year. Whereas

"Australians read between the lines, they're clever enough not to live their lives by what appears in the newspaper, unlike the people over here," he said.

Commendable restraint from our antipodean cousins who understand how tough life is at the top.

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't so successful, so it wouldn't be as bad."


One day, Brian, the world will be as ignorant of your existence as I was before this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home