The cat i' the adage

"The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement" Karl Popper (1902 - 1994)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Say your prayers

A strange argument for extending the amount of time that a suspect can be held without trial from the present 14 days:

Police commissioner Ian Blair ... explained that two weeks were insufficient to question terror suspects and follow up on leads that often take officers overseas. Investigations also take longer due to the need to crack computer codes and because some witnesses need time for prayer.

1 Comments:

At 19 February 2006 at 11:40, Blogger Mysticman said...

Hi rexie, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on prayer for life. Ok Say your prayers wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for prayer for life anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home